***We are adding products to the Courier Delivery method daily as they become available, so check back regularly***
- When items are purchased online, customers will be contacted as soon as possible with your delivery information/schedule.
- Click here for a list of all products currently available for courier delivery
- Delivery rates are determined by the product weight/size and are posted on the individual product pages.
- Where any damage is found it must be reported within 48 hours of delivery.
- All damages must be accompanied by clear photographs and the tracking / order number.
***Unfortunately our regular delivery service is temporarily suspended due to the Covid-19 regulations.***
- When items are purchased online, customers will be phoned as soon as possible to schedule your delivery.
- All customers will be texted or phoned the evening before delivery, indicating whether the delivery is scheduled for a morning or afternoon run.
- Morning runs are usually between 10am – 1.30pm and afternoon runs usually between 2pm – 5.30pm. But please be aware these times can sometimes change due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Please ensure large items will clear doorways, stairs, landings or other obstructions before delivery.
- Damage on delivery must be reported within 3 days.
- Goods brought upstairs strictly by request and at customer’s risk.
- Goods collected by customers are exclusively the responsibility of the carrier.